Work place: Lome,Togo; Douala,Cameroon; Nairobi,Kenya;
No. of hiring: 5
Be responsible for all marketing events, standardize and vivify the work, train and manage the team to accomplish the target.
- Train sales executives; make sure the team can run as company standards;
- Assist to hold morning meetings, conclude sales amount and clear target;
- Check sales executives’ work, follow up sales progress every day;
- Check sales channels with sales executives 4 days per week, enhance channel management;
- Manage marketing work, deal with emergency;
- Evaluate sales executives’ performance to make sure of their execution;
- Coach and help sales executives, improve management level;
- Others work from superiors.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in business administration, postgraduate studies will be an advantage;
- Fluent in English is necessary;
- At least 5 years experience of General Management/ Project management/Operations;
- Experience in the Brand Marketing and online Marketing/E-commerce;
- Experience in international business, export and import, clearing and forwarding;
- Self-starter and ability to work under minimum supervision;
- leadership qualities is a must;
- Aged from 28 to 40.
Interested candidates that meet the above qualities should please send your English CVs to email@example.com within 2 weeks.
Resume with recent photo is required. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information about us: www.toafrica.net