Work place: West, Central and East Africa
No. of hiring: 30
Manage, cooperate and carry out channel &marketing work, accomplish KPI.
- Master sales methods & skills, serve customers in the right order;
- Carry out sales channel & marketing scheme, manage channel agents and accomplish sales target & KPI;
- Follow up channel agents according to requirement, standardize and vivify marketing events;
- Follow up existed agents to get more orders;
- Develop new customers;
- Find out new sales chances to increase sales amount;
- Collect information from competitors;
- Other work from superiors.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree or diploma holders in business related field;
- Fluent in English is necessary;
- 2~4 years experience in sales and distribution management in Home Appliance or Electrical industries;
- Ever sold and being well familiar with any kind of the productions of DVD Players, Speaker, TV, Fans, (Bluetooth) Speakers and Voltage Regulators;
- Ability to conduct marketing research;
- Excellent report writing skills coupled with excellent presentation skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (articulate) coupled with good listening and critical reasoning skills;
- Results-oriented and passionate candidates are preferred;
- Aged from 20 to 35.
Interested candidates that meet the above qualities should please send your English CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 weeks.
Resume with recent photo is required. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information about us: www.toafrica.net