Master of Science (M.Sc) and Master of Engineering (M.Eng) scholarship/ fellowship for UAE Nationals & outstanding International students at Petroleum Institute, Abu Dhabi, UAE in Engineering & Science
Study Subject(s):Applied Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Health, Safety & Environment Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Petroleum Geosciences
Scholarship Provider: Petroleum Institute
Scholarship can be taken at: UAE
- A relevant undergraduate degree
- undergraduate degrees must be in the fields of science, engineering or information technology
- High CGPA – The minimum required for consideration for admissions is 3.0 on a scale of 4.0
- Minimum scores accepted for TOEFL/IELTS: 550 for PBT; 213 for CBT; 79 for IBT; or 6.0 for IELTS
- GRE is not required. If you have available scores (general test only), you may submit it for reference.
Not: High grades and scores are a prerequisite but are no guarantee of admission.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Yes
Scholarship Description: Petroleum Institute accepts applications from qualified UAE nationals and outstanding international students. Acceptance into the programs depends on academic qualifications and English proficiency, as all lectures, laboratory sessions, and written/oral examinations at the Institute will be conducted in English. All successful applicants to Petroleum Institute are offered a scholarship which provides full financial support. The scholarships, which are available to students from all nationalities, include all tuition fees, medical insurance, housing, travel expenses, and a cost of living allowance.
How to Apply: Online
Scholarship Application Deadline:
|External Applicants (Outside PI, ADNOC and OPCOs):|
Internal Applicants (PI graduates, ADNOC OPCOs employees & UAE Nationals):