Victorian Government offers Greener Government Buildings scholarship program at RMIT University. Ten scholarships/projects of $30,000 per annum are offered for three and a half years. A fee waiver may be available for outstanding international applicants. To be eligible for this scholarship applicant must have completed a Bachelor Degree with first class honours or have demonstrated an equivalent level of academic attainment as determined by RMIT. The application deadline is 31st October 2013.
Study Subject(s): Scholarships are provided for the PhD projects: Designing adaptive and responsive environments for greener behaviours, Context-aware activity and movement monitoring and analytics for greener campus, Technical and triple bottom line evaluation of a tri-generation system for RMIT Bundoora West Campus,Enhanced microgrid with sustainable energy storage for peak load levelling, Buildings engineered for urban sustainability – monitoring indoor comfort using context-aware sensing and analytics and Inhabiting buildings – embedding sustainability into RMIT culture at RMIT.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD degree level at RMIT University.
Scholarship Provider: RMIT University
Scholarship can be taken at: Australia
Eligibility:To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- have completed a Bachelor Degree with First Class Honours, or have demonstrated an equivalent level of academic attainment as determined by RMIT
- be currently enrolled in, or have applied for, a full-time research program at RMIT. Part-time scholarships may be approved for students with exceptional circumstances e.g. for medical reasons or due to significant care commitments. Part-time scholarships are not tax exempt. Please refer to the Scholarship Guidelines for further details.
- A fee waiver may be available for outstanding international applicants.
Scholarship Open for International Students: International students can apply for these scholarships.
Scholarship Description: Ten PhD projects are available at RMIT through the Victorian Government’s Greener Government Buildings (GGB) program. The GGB Project at RMIT is a ‘once in a generation’ opportunity to achieve a fundamental shift in momentum toward sustainability and will result in more than environmental savings.
Number of award(s): Ten PhD projects are available at RMIT.
Duration of award(s): Scholarships are offered for three and a half years.
What does it cover? There are ten scholarships/projects available, valued at $30,000 per annum for three and a half years. A fee waiver may be available for outstanding international applicants.
Selection Criteria: Not Known
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of applying online.-Applicants must submit an application to study at RMIT by the closing date to be eligible for one of these scholarships. Refer to the Postgraduate degree by research for step-by-step instructions on how to apply.
- In your application please note Greener Government Buildings (GGB) as the prospective sponsor in Section I Sponsorship Arrangements on the application form.
- International applicants should send an email to isscholarships-at-mit.edu.au advising that they have lodged a scholarship application and are seeking consideration for the Greener Government Buildings Scholarship Program.
Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 31st October 2013.