To launch the competitive entrance examination, by study of files, into the first year of the Faculty of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine of the University of Buea, for the 2013/2014 academie year.
A competitive entrance examination, by study offiles, for the selection oftwo hundred (200) students for admission into the first year of the Bachelor of Science degree in Agriculture of the Faculty of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine of the University ofBuea, for the 2013/2014 academie year, is hereby launched.
The competitive entrance examination shall be open to male and female Cameroonians who fulfill the admission requirements listed in Article 3 below.
Admission requirements: Applicants for admission must be holders of the following qualifications:
- General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level in al least five (05) subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Biology and Chemistry; for Agricultural Economies and Agribusiness, a pass in Economies al the GCE Ordinary Level or an equivalent qualification will be required;
- General Certificate of Education Advanced level in at least two (02) subjects including Biology and Chemistry, or Baccalaureat D, or any certificates recognized as equivalent by the Minister of Higher Education.
Composition of application files: Complete application files must include the following documents:
- An application form to be completed by the applicant;
- Certified true copy of the candidate's birth certificate not less than three (3) months old;
- Photocopies of the relevant academie certificates indicated in Article 3 above;
- Transcripts of Probatoire and Baccalaureat;
- Photocopy of National Identity Card;
- Four (4) recent colour passport-size photographs (4cm x 4cm);
- Receipt ofpayment of 10.000 (ten thousand) FCFA forthe examination, payable to the Faculty of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine into the following account:
Faculty of Agriculture and Veterioary Medicine account No. 10034 00040 94063450001 34 in Banque Atlantique Limbe
Application forms and supporting documents shall be available at the Universities ofBuea, Maroua, Ngoundere, and at Presbook branches in Douala, Bamenda and Yaounde.
Complete application files shall be submitted at the locations in Article 5 above not later than 14 September 2013. Late or incomplete application files shall be rejected.
The Vice-Chancellor of the University of Buea, the Director of University Accreditations and Quality, and the Dean of the Faculty of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine of the University of Buea shall be responsible, each in hislher own sphere, for he implementation of this decision which shall be registered and published wherever need be.